CRP@CNSS? What you need to know

You can get your CRP points for Wolfson Hillel and many other US schools by attending CNSS each week. Registering is easy – Just send an email to the shul office ( subject: CRP, with your child’s full name and date of birth, parents’ names, full address and a telephone number.

We will produce a registration card and it will be available each week in shul to recordattendance.